VAN OSSELT CAPITAL PARTNERS has prepared the legal ground for channeling your investments into Brazil. We can build tax-efficient structures; as such, flows are optimized, taxes on capital gain and dividends are avoided. Local income tax is also optimized. FIP Funds are recognized Brazilian Private Equity vehicles supervised by the local Financial Markets Authority (CVM) and the Central Bank of Brazil (BACEN).
Through the use of FIPs,VAN OSSELT CAPITAL PARTNERS can therefore:
(1) monitor the foreign direct investment processes
(2) control execution of local partnerships and deals
(3) manage the tax optimization process
(4) source local partners and projects
(5) execute exit strategy and repatriation of funds